(urth) Severian's skin color

Sarah Dorrance-Minch isobelwren at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 20:44:48 PDT 2005

--- David Lebling <dlebling at hyraxes.com> wrote:

> I thought he was described as very pale-skinned with
> black hair.

Just like his mother. The "blonde" fan art picture
must be borrowing his father's hair colour...

Midori/Sarah

Ah, love couldst thou and I conspire/ To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire/ Would we not break it all to bits, and then/ Remold it nearer to the heart's desire - Omar Khayyam

Reach me a gentian, give me a torch
let me guide myself with the blue, forked torch of this flower
down the darker and darker stairs, where blue is darkened on blueness.
 - D.H. Lawrence, "Bavarian Gentians"