(urth) Is this a BotNS illustration?

Sarah Dorrance-Minch isobelwren at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 20:42:37 PDT 2005

--- Hmpf MacSlow <hmpf1998 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Anyway... if that is supposed to be a Wolfe
> illustration, then what do you
> suppose it's meant to be? Is this Severian? (Surely
> not!)

Not quite how I originally pictured Severian, but it
could work.

I like the artist. I have _The Dream Hunters_, but
this is the first I've seen of his other work. Some of
it is reminiscent of Klimt, and I like Klimt.

Midori/Sarah

Ah, love couldst thou and I conspire/ To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire/ Would we not break it all to bits, and then/ Remold it nearer to the heart's desire - Omar Khayyam

Reach me a gentian, give me a torch
let me guide myself with the blue, forked torch of this flower
down the darker and darker stairs, where blue is darkened on blueness.
 - D.H. Lawrence, "Bavarian Gentians"