(urth) Lexicon Urthus

pthwndxrclzp aquastor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:28:34 PDT 2005

Wait, now I'm confused. I thought the previous email noted that one
can get a spiral-bound copy for about twenty-five bucks plus shipping.
Isn't that sufficient for most any need for the present? I'd hate
Mantis to feel like we were pushing him, given that the text is
apparently readily available (assuming you don't inherently loathe
spiral-bindings)....