(urth) Mamelta is Kypris?

aramini1 at cox.net aramini1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 5 13:10:44 PDT 2005

This was one of my theories.  First off, her name begins with Ma, as Pas starts with Pa.  She has blue eyes, something Crane says is very rare, and so does Silk.  Silk descends the ladder and looks up at her genitals at the same time that he sees the stars, and gets the feeling of "home".  He has a vision before he runs into her that says he won't sleep until his "mother" comes, but we don't get to see that.  Instead, Mamelta shows up.  Kypris also had blue eyes and dark hair, and Silk was inexplicably attracted to Mamelta.

I don't know if I have any of the old links.
Marc Aramini