(urth) Broceliande's forest

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 27 15:09:07 PST 2005

>We're shown people who can use tools, and people who can't, so no, I
>don't think the Annese can have replaced the human colonists entirely.
>Quite aside from anything else, if every colonist is an abo, why do they
>think they are colonists? How can they read? How can they maintain their
>rich, complex culture, if they were all naked savages three generations
>ago?

Well, there is a constant influx of colonists from Earth. So it is possible
the soldier reviewing VRT's case has only recently arrived. I've always been
secretly attracted to the idea that the Clones are the last native born
"humans" alive on the planet. Unfortunately, I haven't a sliver of proof of
this.

~ Crush