(urth) solar labyrinth plea

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Wed Jan 26 21:42:35 PST 2005

Turin wrote:
>>this post was just a not so subtle ruse to ask again if anyone has read
solar labyrinth. this list is so good, i doubt any criticism of gene wolfe
is even neccesary; it's far more difficult to find a tolkien (especially
since the films) or william gibson discussion group anywhere close.  but i
wonder about this book. if someone says its even half way decent, im going
to get a copy.<<

Yes, I've read it, but I'm somewhat biased. Here's a link to another
opinion, a sample from the book, a review and the publisher.

http://www.siriusfiction.com/

-Roy