(urth) Collusion

Nathan Spears spearofsolomon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 13:53:24 PST 2005

You're right; I was confusing the two stories in my head.  Wikipedia says:

It has been claimed that the psychedelic "stargate sequence" that concludes the
film, entitled "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite", matches perfectly with the Pink
Floyd song, "Echoes", just as Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon is believed to
sychronise well with the movie The Wizard of Oz. [1]
(http://www.synchronicityarkive.com/display.php?view=2)