(urth) silver glass

aramini1 at cox.net aramini1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 11 17:22:01 PST 2005

The big, huge problem with getting specific instances of Silk in the third person "HE" of RTTW whorl scenes is that they weren't written by a witness - they are 3rd person - and why is that?  Unfortunately, any writing of Silk into the narrator can easily be relegated to the discretion of the editors - making it impossible to PROVE his [psychic] identity one way or the other.

Why does the story start where it does?  Is this because Silver Silk is Horn's impetus for writing?  Is it just a matter of convenience?  Or is it because he wants to find who he is through the process of writing his story, now that he has been commingled with Silk?

Marc