(urth) leftovers

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 16:42:26 PST 2005

>Whether you believe these options or not is irrelevant
>- the point is that I work both with facts from the texts
>and themes which I believe are extent in the text but are
>not always overtly stated. You don't have to agree with me
> - but you shouldn't say that I am wrong to present these
>options to a "discussion" list.  You are all capable of making
>your own decisions about believing the options I present or
>rejecting them.

Anyone familiar with my posts knows I agree with this.

>I never implied that Silk or Pig would be downloading
>anything from eye to eye.

Hmmm...well, okay. I thought that was what you were saying since the
transfer to Silk occured when Pig got his eye. Otherwise, Silver Silk could
have possessed Silk's body at anytime without Pig being involved.

>5.  SOMETHING makes Silk whole again.

I agree. I have an opinion of my own about this. I wanted to turn the heat
up on yours to see if anything developed from it.

~ Crush