(urth) Witch spirit and Tales of Silk and Horn

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 7 11:58:03 PST 2005

>I should like to point out that the downloading of "Silver Silk" into
>the Narrator remains speculative.
> --Dan'l

I thought of another reason why this is probably not possible. Scylla
remains trapped in Oreb all that time. If she could have transferred out
eye-to-eye, would she have stayed there?

Anyway, I thought Silver Silk wanted out of Pig so he could rejoin Kypris.
That's what he told the Narrator. For him to jump into Silk's body and take
a ride to Blue strikes me as the opposite of what he would have done. I
would think that if he entered Silk, he would immediately go to a Window and
escape.

~ Crush