(urth) The Wizard - questions

stilskin acronus at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 09:47:12 PST 2005

Actually, Able doesn't ascend . . . at least not at
the end of the novel.  Following his disobedience of
the Valfather, Able (with Disiri) descends to
Aelfrice, which is where Michael comes to get him for
some mission we do not know.  I'm very curious about
this mission and where it takes place.  I half-suspect
we're supposed to think it takes place in America.

Paul

=====
http://www.sff.net/people/stilskin