(urth) Abo's Jumbo Jokebook

Nathan Spears spearofsolomon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 17:05:15 PST 2005

> I'll confess: I didn't get those last ones. Care to explain a little?
> ~Maru

Which ones?

> >How do you get 2 Whales in a mini?
> >Down the M4... Or did you say Scotland or Ireland?

How do you get to Wales in a mini?

> >How do you get 4 whales in a mini?
> >Two in the front two in the back.

This is a Marx brothers type joke.  It's like "to get to the other side" . . . the
practical answer to a ridiculous question.

> >Why do the elephants have big ears?
> >Noddy won't pay the ransom... African or Ascian?

I don't get this one either, but what I really don't get is what these jokes have to
do with Gene Wolfe.  It's one thing to hear the same arguments about
soul/spirit/body fifteen times with different words, but at least it's on topic.