(urth) Whodunnit? **5HOC Spoiler!!!**

Jim Raylor rjraylor at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 10:54:31 PST 2005

I have given the evidence as much attention as was
required to lead me to the inescapable conclusion to
this mystery.
I can tell you who killed Le Maitre, but you will not
like my answer and I can already sense that you will
try to twist the truth to suggest that I am the guilty
party...
If that were so, surely I would pin the blame on some
wretch held in our cells?

Instead I will reveal a truth more terrible than any
crime described in what is revealed as a catalogue of
atrocity.

You, dear reader, are responsible for this, you dug
this 'perfect graveyard of buried hopes' and I hope
you can live with yourself. You know which bodies are
buried and where to find them... Now don't play the
innocent with me, sunshine. The case against you is overwhelming!