(urth) Time For Latro?

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 14:11:17 PST 2005

Someone this summer mentioned that Wolfe had decided there was going to be a
fight at a temple and he was trying to figure out how to get Latro there.
That's the last I have heard of it's progress. If Wolfe were L. Ron Hubbard,
no doubt he could get Latro all the way around the world and back to his
home in a couple of summers (and they'd be big fat books too).  Who knows
how long it will take to find out what Latro did in the Levant.