(urth) silver glass

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:21:52 PST 2005

What makes it quite tricky is that any supposed slips that we can catch are
for events that we've already seen described in BotLS - authored by Nettle
and *Horn*. All we know about Silk's life, even, is what Horn has had
described to him, what he has interpolated/imagined, or downright made up to
fill in gaps. I have never been able to fully dismiss the possibility that
Silk is largely a fictional character invented by Horn (to give hope to the
inhabitants of Blue, or for whatever reason).

Not that I'm advocating this as the most likely theory or anything. Just
that our knowledge of the "real Silk" has to keep Horn's part in BotLS in
mind.