(urth) Gods

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 12:43:48 PST 2005

I'm convinced. I think I agree that in this world, all creatures are 'gods'
of somebody and only the MHG and the MLG are distinguished.

>The Most Low God worships himself and states that he

Yes, but the MLG is a liar. He says that if one could see his back he would
see the MHG (like some kind of bizarre Janus), but Able sees his back and it
is only worms and filth.

>We know little of Kleos, but obviously they are patterned on angels and all
>faithfully worship the Most High God. Those that did not were expelled, if
>the mythology parallels Christianity, as it does in most instances.

Well, Kulilli and Parka don't look like angels...albeit I suppose it is
possible they might look different at different times.

~ Crush