(urth) ending and other stuff WK

David Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Thu Jan 6 09:54:04 PST 2005

Crush asked:
> >I'm not sure, in the context of the WK universe, that
> >America is above Kleos.  I seem to recall a place
> >where Able muses that it is located sort of sideways
> >to Mythgarthr.  Of course, he might very well be wrong
> >about that!
>
> I don't recall this, can anyone think of where this may have been said?

I don't recall that statement specifically, but there is a passage where
Able says that all the levels of the WK universe from Mythgarthr on up have
multiple "places" or "worlds" in them. I believe the context is the
discussion of how each level is infinite but ten times smaller than the
level above it, and how the "place" where the Giants of Winter and Old Night
live is part of Skai but different from where the Valfather lives. He also
states that Aelfrice and the levels below it only have one "place" in them,
if I recall correctly.

America could be another "place" sideways from Mythgarthr.

-- Dave, aka Vizcacha