(urth) TWK questions and answers

harlekin at earthlink.net harlekin at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 11:01:22 PST 2005

I think this also has a connection to Kulili.  She is a composite creature made from worms, and acording to Able's accounting of the creation of the worlds, the lower are made from the cast offs of the upper.
Don

>Any thoughts on why the blood of the Angrborn is full of parasites?   Aside
>from just making them seeem extra vile??

It is taken from the myth of the death of Ymir. Men were formed from the
maggots that formed on his corpse. So when Giants die their corpses are
covered with creepy-crawlies.

~ Crush