(urth) The Wizard - questions

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 11:02:47 PST 2005

>Actually, Able doesn't ascend . . . at least not at
>the end of the novel. Following his disobedience of
>the Valfather, Able (with Disiri) descends to
>Aelfrice, which is where Michael comes to get him for
>some mission we do not know.  I'm very curious about
>this mission and where it takes place.  I half-suspect
>we're supposed to think it takes place in America.

Since Michael has been sent from Kleos, that is surely to where they are
going. The "great knight", Sir Able of the High Heart, did not yet exist
when Able first met Michael. First Able had to win his sword, spend 20 years
in Skai, and free Mythgarthr and Aelfrice from the tyranny of their "lower
dragons'.

~ Crush