(urth) Hanging Out with the Dream King

Maru Dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 08:57:47 PST 2005

Sounds like he's thinking of Orson Scott Card there.  Or at least,
that's the only prominent Mormon writer who brings his religion into
discussion that i can think of, anyway.
But when I said 'fringe-y' I was thinking Mel Gibson & pater type.
Incidentally, what do you mean by:
>On the other hand, when it
>comes to politics it's a lot harder to reconcile his practice with what he's
>saying here.

~Maru

.... snippity....