(urth) Hanging Out with the Dream King

maru marudubshinki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:27:44 PST 2005

Could you give some context there Adam?
I'm not quite sure how to take that comment: does it mean he
regrets even a little not making it glaringly obvious the religious
content, and his fringey religious beliefs in particular (I think
I'm justified in saying fringy; I've heard time and again that his Catholic
viewpoints are practically pre-Vatican II. But I haven't gleaned enough
on my own to appraise this view, so if someone wants to correct me, go
ahead.)
Or should I take it as a barb against the C.S. Lewis type writers?

~Maru