(urth) 5HC : Skinner, Turing

Maru Dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:41:59 PST 2005

I don't like the Copenhagen interpretation in the least bit: anything
which requires you get rid of elegance like unitary wave evolution,
accept things which are completely muddled and really, metaphysical,
and introduces a bunch of paradoxes like Von Neumann's Catastrophe, or
Wigener's Friend, is a bad thing in my book.
We need a better solution, in QM as well as psychology.  WIth QM
you've got multiverse models you can switch to, but what alternatives
do we have in psychology and philosophy?

~Maru
Microsoft delenda est.