(urth) Sinew's parentage

Philip Loguinov philipov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 18:42:21 PST 2005

Hi, this is my first post here, and it's a shame I don't have time to
say more :)

"... Within that point of light [the Whorl] Sinew had been conceived,
in all probability, in the Calde's Palace.  It did not seem possible."

In all probability. It did not seem possible. Especially by wolfe
standards, this doesn't seem like very good evidence to place Sinew's
conception. With so many things the narrator is certain of being
false, how can we use as fact the conjectures even he doubts? I think
all this quote tells us is that Horn doesn't actually know when Sinew
was concieved.

--
[]  Philip Loguinov
[]  philipov at gmail.com