(urth) Re: urth-urth.net Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Jim Raylor rjraylor at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 13:15:16 PST 2005

Annese delenda est
It has already been pointed out that a one line
response does not need to be accompanied by the whole
preceding post. So I will not reiterate the point!
Ichythoids often check their appearance in the
bathroom mirror before leaving home.
The point of my 'Testing Turing' story is that in many
ways a reflection can pass the Turing test, though I
am not suggesting a trick of the light should deceive
us.
It is worth considering humans who cannot pass the
turing test or the shovel test... illiterates perhaps,
babies, people in comas etc.

=====
http://prisoner143.50megs.com/

I am not a number I am a free person!