(urth) 5HC : Chinese boxes or tea chests?

Maru Dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:53:23 PST 2005

The two of you are probably thinking of a) Parry; an improved Eliza
which was a lot more effective and b) some experiments where
unsuspecting students talked to a program similar to Eliza via a
terminal and never suspected anything (that is, they were not told to
apply all their critical spirit to it, like they would in a real
Turing test.).

~Maru
Microsoft delenda est.