(urth) TWK: The Aelf dilemma

Andy Robertson andywrobertson at clara.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 00:48:03 PST 2005

James Wynn writes:
.

> This seemed pretty obvious to me. It was a sacrifice. All worshippers desire
> to have their sacrifices accepted by their gods. What is the benefit to
> humans to chop up an ox and burn it on an altar?

We keep talking about blood, but what about semen?   The (female) Aelf are
even more eager to fuck than to give blood, and presumably semen would be
even more "life giving" than blood, though available in smaller quantities.
Half Aelf/human characters are common and don't seem to be made of rubbish
and illuson.  There's more than one sort of uplift, and this one seems
rather simple/obvious.

 - hartshorn