(urth) TWK: 7 world cosmology

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:46:59 PST 2005

I agree with Roy's take on the purported Gnosticism in TWK. If this is being
based off of the scene with the Most Low God where he claims that if you saw
his back you would see the Most High God, I think that it is clear that he
is lying in that scene.

The cosmology seems to be much more of a synthesis of Norse mythology with a
sort of qabbalism.