(urth) Honor

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 10:56:22 PST 2005

Hold up just a second here. I've seen this claim, and claims like it,
multiple times - "Able was a god and couldn't be beaten by anyone", etc.
It's not true. Able is beaten fair and square in WIZARD, one on one, by the
champion of the foreign army. There is no indication that he was throwing
that fight, as he did with the Leopard Knight earlier.