(urth) 5HC (again)

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:47:21 PDT 2005

If I recall correctly we know that the last name begins with a "W", and has
some sort of association with "dog". While the original settlers in the
system were French-speaking, this particular family is from a later wave,
from someplace English-speaking. So if it were a word evocative of dogs, you
would expect it to be in English word.

Personally I don't see much importance in this little tidbit, but when I
read it "Wolfe" was indeed the first name that came to mind.