(urth) Mamelta is Kypris?

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 10:15:11 PDT 2005

--- "Roy C. Lackey" <rclackey at stic.net> wrote:

> >b) Do you think Hy could see the goddess although
> she was not a virgin? I
> >think Tartaros stated unambiguously that that was
> it was not possible for
> >men who had slept with women or women who had had
> sex with men to see god
> or
> >goddess.

If he did, he was wrong. Sometime after his wedding
night, while on the
airship, Silk saw Kypris again, when she made him that
famous offer to
become Pas. (EXODUS, 346) So, yes, I believe Hy could
see Kypris.

OR, Silk and Hyacinth did not consumate their vows.
Why this would be, I'm not sure, but it could be the
reason Silk was suicidal on the airship.

Don