(urth) 'Doomed' multitudes

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:53:11 PDT 2005

That's actually not a difficult question at all; in fact it *seems* so
obvious how he "can say" it that I won't bother to try to answer it. Instead
I'll ask a more productive question:

Why are you using "worlds" as a unit of measurement instead of individual
human lives?

Related: What kind of perspective would it require to make this a valid way
to measure?

To bake a cake for six people: put two containers full of the relevant
ingredients into one container, and process appropriately. Separate contents
into six containers and serve.