(urth) TEOTNS

maru marudubshinki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:37:22 PDT 2005

No, it isn't pleasant when you are on the receiving end;
I quite agree.

Makes me glad I was at the other end.

(To be less oblique, I did, in fact, check the archives
and while I found considerable interesting speculation
on whether Blue could be Ushas, and an answer as to
what the 'sister list' was that some had alluded to, I found
zilch in the way of semantic meaning of Ushas, or its
etymology.)

~Maru