(urth) Death and Destruction

maru marudubshinki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:18:43 PDT 2005

James Wynn wrote:

>> I personally suspect, since the remnant is always
>> 'more pure' than the previous population, this is merely
>> natural fall out of the 'us vs them' way of thinking,...
>

> Hmmmm
>
>> ....Fires up the ol' zealotry spirit
>> even in cases where thinking so is absurd. (Witness how Christians
>> in the US feel presecuted!)
>

> "Us vs Them" thinking rears its ugly head in a most ironic way. :-)
>
> ~ Crush

/me is disquieted; cannot reasonably parse & interpret above statement.
Is it a cogent agreement and
amplification of the aforegoing? An especially ironic and subtle dig at
the author of
the aforegoing?  Something else even diabolical and intricate, ramping
even further
up the dizzying infinite insane meta-levels of post-modern irony and
epistolary techniques?

/me head asplodes.

~Maru