(urth) penny-arcade.com tBotNS ref

maru marudubshinki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:46:19 PST 2005

Seth Lombardi wrote:

> Maru: I'm a big penny-arcade fan and would have missed this otherwise.
> You do, however, need to put a hyphen in www.penny-arcade.com . And
> also that link will be obsolete as of Monday, in which case people
> will have to go to the old news post for that comic.

D'oh!
/me is very ashamed, as I think the unhyphenated link leads to a porn site.
Well, I included the relevant quote, so even when the link is obsoleted,
people could still know what was said, with context as well.

> For those who don't know, Penny Arcade is a long-running webcomic
> strip obstensibly about video games but also about just about anything
> smart people who play video games might find amusing, and seeing as
> how the average age of gamers is 29, that's quite a lot these days.
> Tycho is the writer of the comic - and plays the part both in fantasy
> and reality as the ridiculously erudite and cerbral PC gamer, as
> contrasted against the artist console-gamer. I'd kind of assumed that
> he'd be a Wolfe fan, but it's good to know he finaly got around to
> finding him.

He is also a Frank Herbert fan as well, so I feel a sort of kinship
learning that he likes Wolfe too. :)

> seth
> Seth Lombardi
> sethlombardi at hotmail.com
> http://sethlombardi.blogspot.com/
> AIM: melombardi
> "Two faces are alike; neither is funny by itself, but side by side
> their likeness makes us laugh" -Pascal

~Maru