(urth) penny-arcade.com tBotNS ref

Seth Lombardi sethlombardi at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:42:14 PST 2005

Maru: I'm a big penny-arcade fan and would have missed this otherwise. You
do, however, need to put a hyphen in www.penny-arcade.com . And also that
link will be obsolete as of Monday, in which case people will have to go to
the old news post for that comic.

For those who don't know, Penny Arcade is a long-running webcomic strip
obstensibly about video games but also about just about anything smart
people who play video games might find amusing, and seeing as how the
average age of gamers is 29, that's quite a lot these days. Tycho is the
writer of the comic - and plays the part both in fantasy and reality as the
ridiculously erudite and cerbral PC gamer, as contrasted against the artist
console-gamer. I'd kind of assumed that he'd be a Wolfe fan, but it's good
to know he finaly got around to finding him.

seth
Seth Lombardi
sethlombardi at hotmail.com
http://sethlombardi.blogspot.com/
AIM: melombardi
"Two faces are alike; neither is funny by itself, but side by side their
likeness makes us laugh" -Pascal