(urth) Best order to read Sun books?

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 11:51:08 PDT 2004

New Sun I
Castle of the Otter (aka "Castle of Days")
"Best of Crank" containing "Empires of Foilage and Flower"
NS II-IV
"Endangered Species" containing "The Map" and "The Cat"
"Urth of the New Sun"
LS I-IV
SS I
"The Crow: Shattered Lives & Broken Dreams" containing "The Night Chough"
(from the Book of the Long Sun).
SS II-III