(urth) Best order to read Sun books?

William Ansley wansley at warwick.net
Wed Sep 29 12:07:54 PDT 2004

I strongly believe that the best way to read any series of books is by
publication date. That way, you can best see the workings of the author's
mind and the ways the various characters, concepts, etc. evolve over time.

To maximize your confusion, errr, enjoyment, I suggest that you read _The
Fifth Head of Cerberus_ first, before the Sun series. I don't subscribe the
notion that 5HoC is set in the "same universe" as the Sun books, but there
are very interesting thematic parallels between the two works (5HoC and the
Book of the Various Suns).

Have fun!

--
William Ansley