(urth) Best order to read Sun books?

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:33:27 PDT 2004

For various reasons it's hard to place the New Sun series chronologically.
But in any event I think it still works slightly better to read the New Sun
books first.

Not that it makes a huge amount of difference. The connections between the
New Sun books and the Long/Short Sun books are not especially impressive on
first reading. And, of course, the second time through the order won't
matter.