(urth) Finally... UOTNS has arrived

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Sep 29 06:37:26 PDT 2004

Well, after deciding to order the book online since none of the stores near
here had it, it took TWO WEEKS for everything to go through.

I'm glad it's finally here, and fortunately my waning enthusiasm was quickly
stirred after beginning the book.  A few reviews I read said this book was
unnecessary after the 4 before it, but I don't see how that could be true.
There are just too many questions left unanswered.

Is there anything you can warn me to look out for?  Any details I should
make sure I catch?

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.