(urth) Lupine Fan Art

consuelo jalees con_j at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 03:47:06 PDT 2004

>PMorris33 at aol.com wrote:
> >> Has anyone noticed that there is not much "fan art" connected with
> >>Wolfe?  I've seen the lovely archives of Tolkien fan art at Berkeley.
> >>At least a 20 year old collection.  And I've seen the interesting
> >>collections for Ian Banks and Peter F. Hamilton.
> >>
> >>But why hasn't Wolfe inspired the same kind of fan art?
> >>
> >>Thanks Pippin

hello there,

with regards to fan art, i have some home grown stuff here:

http://www.thisoneis.com/artwork_01
http://www.thisoneis.com/artwork_02

please don't be too harsh with it, i am an amateur :)

i was very inspired when first reading the BotNS and got the idea into my
head to try and do some illustrations as if they were designs for an
imaginary film of the series. something i intend to carry on with.

kind regards,

consuelo