(urth) Urth/Blue

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 10 17:24:43 PDT 2004

>>I have not posted here before so I apologize if this topic has already
>>been addressed and I just missed it. However, I am curious if anyone has
>>discussed or considered the idea that Urth and Blue are actually the same
>>planet in a different time.

>There are approximately eight million, seven hundred thousand words on
>this subject in the archives...

Scyetletull,

Welcome!

Marc Aramini was (to my knowledge) the first and most adamant advocate for
this theory (but he does not *exactly* hold it now).

The most recent and heated discussion of this theory occurred while the list
was down this year. Eventually (hopefully) that stuff will be migrated into
the new archives

However you can read his essay on this theory here:
http://www.urth.org/whorlmap/chras-writers/marc-aramini1.htm

I must forewarn you about dipping your toe in this subject unless you can
offer an angle that would profoundly shift it's focus in a significantly
indisputable manner. Some people feel strongly about both (and all)
sides of this subject, other people have strong opinions about people who
have strong opinions on the subject, and most people (who have read the
threads) are just weary over the whole thing. But if you don't care about
being popular around here, then certainly no one can stop you from posting.
:-)

~ Crush