(urth) Sulpicius

Nathan Spears spearofsolomon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 06:47:25 PDT 2004

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14332a.htm
http://www.brainyencyclopedia.com/encyclopedia/s/su/sulpicius_severus.html

I wish I could say something really intelligent, but I just googled this guy's name.

Here's a couple interesting excerpts from the second link:

"Sulpicius Severus was an aristocrat of Aquitaine intended for an administrative
career and educated in the classical manner who, after the early death of his wife,
renounced his career and entered the monastic life."

"Sulpicius wrote a world chronicle . . ."