(urth) Hi & a question re: Lexicon Urthus

Maru marudubshinki at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 18:25:53 PST 2004

Hmpf, I'm not sure what the library's are like in Europe, but in
AMerica, when I want a rare, really expensive book, I put in
several inter-library loan requests at my local library.
You said you were a university student?  Would your universitie's
library have any affiliations or alliances with other libraries?
You might want to look into that- could save you lots of money.
~Maru