(urth) the problem with gaiman, mieville, and pullman

Charles Reed cmreed at link.com
Mon Dec 6 12:22:15 PST 2004

I also thought it to be quite telling that he (Gaiman) chose to read the
Narnia books to his two children.  If a person is virulently against the
message conveyed in a certain book, there's no way in the world they're
going to be reading those books to the most precious people in their lives.

Charles