(urth) BotNS in German

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 4 11:05:03 PST 2004

>(That was easy, being on the first page, but reminds me that I'd love an
>electronically searchable text!)

Does the British Amazon.com have a Search Inside feature yet?

I've found the one available on the American side invaluable.

Unfortunately after a certain number of page views it won't let me read
whole pages from the same book anymore. But it will let me search words and
provide excerpts indefinitely. So as long as I know what I'm looking for or
if I have a copy of the book handy...

Personally, I'd be glad to split up the task of copying Wolfe's novels to a
text document, but that would probably be a violation of copyright in
itself.

~ Crush