(urth) people in TBOTNS

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:13:16 PST 2004

To go along with the counterargument: you also have the insistence of the
Valar to incarnate themselves (or whatever term you wish to use) in Ea, and
the creation of the dwarves, etc.

Perhaps in the early stages of the singing, however, things weren't in
decline... I'm not sure this matters that much, though. For example one
could similarly say there was a period between "Let there be light" and the
fall from the Garden where the Biblical earth was not in decline as well.

--
"You must not be soft, but cover yourself up; for you must discover an
intellection abstractional and fraudulent."