(urth) genderlessness

Eric Mattingly eric_mattingly at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:27:58 PST 2004

Ah, but is Dorcas so standard?  The sick, secret joy of incest?  Of having
become the lover to a child who may be your ancestor?  Of having become the
father (by way of ressurection) to your lover who is your ancestor?  I think
that there are gender complexities (the hierogrammates) and others, but they
are cleverly disguised as common genre conventions.  But, I may be wrong
too.

No, I haven't read the the book you mentioned.  I'll keep my eyes open,
however.

eric

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.

- Gotthold Ephraim Lessing