(urth) What's So Great About Ushas?

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 12:25:03 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Lane Haygood <lhaygood at gmail.com> wrote:

> Given Sev's... lack of fidelity to the Increate's honest truth... how much
> credence should we give to his stories of sexual profligacy?

Well, if Sev were making up his sexual encounters, surely he would have said
that he slept with Agia? Plus Sev does mention some embarrassing aspects of
his sex life - like the way Valeria finds another man after Sev runs off to
bring the New Sun.

(Or perhaps he DID sleep with Agia, but didn't mention it because he didn't
want to portray himself as sleeping with an evil and treacherous woman? Then
again, he does admit he wanted her, and quite badly.)

-Matt